WinHTTrack Website Copier 3.48-21 allows you to copy the entire websites onto your hard drive. This application is great for people who don’t have internet connection all the time and want to be able to browse a website offline. It is easy to use the application and you don’t have to perform a lot of configurations. It can read both M3U and AAM files.
To copy a website, you simply browse the website by navigating to all the links. It can resume downloads in the event that there is an interruption to the internet connection and your download stop. It is able to update the copied webpage stored on your hard drive if it detects that there are changes to the online version. This allows you to have to most up to date version available for you to browse on your hard drive. You can configure how deep the links you want the program to crawl. You can also configure it to only copy selected document types.
When the website is fully copied onto your hard drive, you will be able to browser it as you are browsing the website online. The locally mirrored site is so similar with the online site that no one can tell the difference. All the multimedia files including images, Java, flash, animations and videos will be copied as well.
- Fixes an error where the htsserver did not end upon exiting
- Fixes incompatibilty issue with Chrome
- Fixes DNS cache crash
- Fixes htslib.c:3458 and htscore.c:244 assertion failures
- Fixes FFFD, FTBFS and SVG bugs
- Cleanup codes such as safe strings and aliasing problems
- Fixes bug issues that have to do with the library development files
- Fixes a bug that causes the URL list to stop working
- WIN32 OpenSSL is now being updated to 1.0j
- Crash reporting feature is added for both Windows and Linux OS
Download link: http://download.cnet.com/HTTrack-Website-Copier-64-bit/3000-2377_4-75300477.html