Seamonkey 2.40 is a web browser that combines together internet, email and newsgroup clients. It comes with features such as RSS feed reader and IRC chat. It has a built in HTML editor and a number of development tools which makes it suitable for professional users. You can sync your bookmarks, logins auto fill, browsing history and the browser settings on different devices. Seamonkey browser supports tabbed browsing so you can browse several websites on a single browser.
Session restore allows you to restore the tabs opened on the window as well as other open browser windows in case it crash. You can install extensions through the Add-ons Management. Feed detection will inform you when the website you are browsing is offering RSS feeds. The browser has a popup blocker that can automatically block popups. Image Manager is used in blocking offensive images. Image Manager can also be used to block images on a webpage so that it can load faster.
- Added certificate exceptions for failed mail servers
- Fixes the bug that causes doorhanger notifications to not display properly
- Several stability issues have been fixed
- Enhancement in the memory UI
- Execution of the HTML5 form control
- Straightforward interface for the plugin installation
- Scrollbar style is now supported for Mac OS X 10.7 and beyond
- blink effect element is removed from the CSS code
- requestAnimationFram has been added
- DXVA2 has been activated on the Windows Vista OS to increase the speed of H.264 video decoding
- Supports mixed content blocking to protect identity thieves.
- Enforcement of the CSP policies
- newsgroup folders will show the spaces they occupy on the hard disk
Download Link: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/