Safari 5.1.7 web browser is a fast browser created by Apple for Windows OS. It is 2x faster compared to other browsers. Safari 5.1.7 features a sophisticated design and it is easy to use for navigating websites on the internet. It puts a lot of emphasis on optimal browsing experience. For example, it features a single pixel wide browser frame.
The scroll bar only appear when necessary. The progress indicator let you know the progress of the loading of the webpage. The Full History Search allows you to look into the history of your web search. Safari supports tabbed browsing and each new tab that you open will appear on top of the browser. You can set Safari to block popups as well as pop unders.
When you drag the tab onto the desktop, it will open itself in a new Safari browser window. Previously, Safari offers uses the Google and Yahoo search engines as the default homepages when you start the browser. In this version, the Bing homepage is used as the new default homepage. You can easily resize the text in the website by dragging the corner of the browser.
You can search text within the content on a webpage by using the Inline Find feature. It has an AutoFill function that can help you to save time in fill in the fields in a web form. It features RSS feeds to enable you to keep up to date with the latest websites.
- Fixes a number of bugs that cause the browser to lag.
- Fixes stability bugs in features such as Find, extension,
- Fixes stability issues for sites that utilize the Silverlight plugin
- Fixes a bug regarding the display of East Asian character in flash content
- Fixes a bug in the History
- Fixes a bug regarding to the updates in Google Safe Browsing Service
- Improvement in the printing feature in Safari
Download link: http://safari.en.softonic.com/