Nitro PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 is a PDF viewer that allows you to read and create PDF documents. It supports more than 300 types of file formats for PDF creation. You can add a scanned signature and fill in forms in the PDF. The interface of the Nitro PDF Reader is similar to the interface of the Microsoft Office Ribbon. The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) allows you to create shortcuts to tools that you use most frequently.
There is a navigation bar that features tools such as pages, comments, signatures, and bookmarks. You can set the Nitro PDF Reader to show or hide the notes in the document. You can zoom in/out of the PDF documents. It supports tabbed viewing which allows you to read more than one PDF documents at one time. You can view the PDF document vertically or horizontally. The PDF files you created with Nitro PDF Reader can be previewed in the email, and web browser.
When creating the PDF document, you simply have to drag and drop the text documents into the Nitro PDF Reader icon. You can also use it to convert PDF documents into plain text documents. All the images in the PDF can be saved into a folder on your hard drive. It supports attachment for bigger PDF documents. There is a central location for more content.
- Type Text Smart Alignment offers dynamic visual guide to assist in the alignment of the text with images, shapes and form fields.
- Spellcheck is available on all text fields
- The interface has been upgraded so that it looks like the interface in Microsoft Office 2013
- Load PDF documents fast with multi thread rendering
- The QuickSign feature allows you to input signature you captured with your webcam or touchscreen.
- Enhancements in the rendering of the PDF document
Download link: http://download.cnet.com/Nitro-PDF-Reader-64-bit/3000-10743_4-75206289.html