Mozilla Firefox 47 is fast browser that offers a lot of new security features. Some of the security features it offers are pop up blocker. tabbed browsing, phishing detector, and origin policy. You can clear up the cookies in the history, and submit error reports.
The browser features an enhanced search feature that allows you to search the web fast. This is great for people who have a habit of browsing with more than one open tabs and you have the option to close unused tabs.
The private browsing feature allows you to browse the web without any website you visited being saved in the history. The browser can be customized to meet your browsing needs and you can change its skin. The live bookmark feature allows you to easily bookmark pages. Mozilla Firefox 47 is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. It can also be downloaded to be used on Android mobile devices.
- Mozilla Firefox 47 has fixes 13 security vulnerabilities for example, the buffer overflow problem that tends to occur when the HTML5 is being parsed.
- Mozilla Firefox 47 also fixes other bugs that are reported by 14 security researchers.
- Another 11 security vulnerabilities have also been patched including Java applets, CSS flaws, file overwrite, user-after-free bugs, clickjacking attacks, and pointerlock API.
- The only plugin with whitelist status is Adobe Flash with the rest of the other plugins converting to click-to-play
- Ability to configure a custom user agent in Responsive Mode
- Features the Google Widevine CDM Content Decryption Modules which will be automatically activated when you visit websites that are using Widevine
- The Load about:performance feature in the Firefox browser lts you know if there is any addon causing lagging on Firefox
- Only a single tab will load on startup as the browser.sessionstore.restore_on_demand is reset to default.
- Will play YouTube video with the help of HTML 5 if Flash is not installed
Download link: http://mozilla-firefox.en.softonic.com/download