Lunascape 6.12 is a web browser designed based on the 3 rendering engines including Trident, Gecko and Webkit. Lunascape 6.12 features a number of fixes to bug issues. It has more than 100 built functions so you don’t have to install any additional add-on. It offers standard features such as gecko add-on, mouse gestures, quick search, RSS tools, bookmarks, passwords auto fill and custom toolbar. You can easily switch to a different rendering engine by clicking on the switch button.
Lunascape 6.12 is faster compared to other types of browsers created based on the Gecko engine. The developers have worked hard to make this browser load fast even when t has many add-ons. Lunascape 6.12 can load faster compared to Mozilla Firefox with the same number of add-ons. It has a sleek minimalist interface and you can personalize the interface according to your preference.
You can browse the webpages in multiple tabs in Lunascape 6.12. You can bring up the menu by right clicking the tab and this menu gives you access to add operations on the tab. It supports multi row tabbed bars which enables you to display the tabs in more than one row. There is an option that allows you to set all open tabs to be arranged on a single row.
- Fixes a bug that causes unknown windows to open i Gecko engine
- Fixes a bug where tabs that are not opened open on its own
- Fixes a bug where the addon won’t get installed when clicking Addd to Firefox
- Fixes a bug that causes the content that appear in the Gecko tab will dissapear in full screen mode
- Fixes a bug where bookmarks did not work on Trident engine.
- The Gecko engine for Lunascape 6.12 has been updated to 38.4
- Gecko addons now appear on the toolbar.
Download link: http://lunascape.en.uptodown.com/windows