Current Version Plugin Microsoft Office 2013
As technology advances and continuously evolves, companies were able to develop new versions of applications for better compatibility while enabling it to incorporate with the latest technology to stay ahead in the competitive industry. Microsoft which is one of the leading companies in the market is not an exception to the trend. The current version plugin Microsoft Office 2013 is their entry in the competitive market showing the importance of pleasing the customers to be remembered and stay on top of the competition.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013 plugin
The latest productivity in Microsoft Office is the successor of 2010 version, the MS Office 2013, which is compatible with the latest operating system, Windows 8. The current version plugin for MS Office will be installed once you install the MS Office 2013 software in your computer. Here are some of the features of the plugin;
- The 2013 plugin for Microsoft Office helps Firefox communicate and functions with most of the Microsoft programs such as Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Sync.
- The plugin also allows Firefox browser users to open, view and work on Microsoft Office Files but it requires a higher 3.5 version of Firefox
- The Microsoft 2013 plugin does not pose any harm to your computer or the Firefox browser and you can download this for free using Office Web App Browser Plugin.
- It is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows RT and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Improvements Made in Microsoft Office 2013 and Software Applications
Microsoft Office has made significant changes on their previous version to develop the new MS 2013 version. It has a metro interface that provides the user a touch-centric experience and improved communication with other external software applications. It also integrates with cloud technology to help your store your personal data easily using Cloud which giving you a safe access and retrieval of information.
Software applications of Microsoft Office suite have also made necessary improvements. The new MS Outlook has updated its calendar and schedule task feature while PowerPoint has an added new effects and templates to improve the effectiveness of its presentation. The new MS Excel has added advanced data filters and number conversion. The MS Word has also improved its capabilities like PDF editing and audio or video insertion.
If you want to take advantage of the features of the current version plugin Microsoft Office 2013 you must first install the Office Web Apps Browser Plugin which will also include the latest version of Firefox plugin.